Therapy


I made myself comfortable

to tell my little story.

I sensed she would,

not exactly like it,

but certainly be interested.

“And how did that make you feel”

she said.

I could tell she understood 

and I knew exactly how She would feel

at my reply.

I have a sixth sense for these things

and I sensed her alarm,

though she hid it well.


I told her more.

I knew that she understood,

I could feel her anxiety.

I know it well,

I’m a past master

at anxiety.

I wondered what form

her evasive action would take.

She was planning something,

I have a sixth sense for these things

and I should know what form it would take

but so many options were crowding into my head.


“What are you feeling”, she said.


https://www.assignmentmag.com/onlineonly/2022/12/20/zro86a5rowr050kwk4j223v5h8jrj9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog