On the Edge Of Emptiness

I’m standing on the edge,
on the rim
of the perimeter,
on the outside
looking....

I’m not sure where I’m looking,
outwards over the horizon
or inwards to the inner depth,
the inside of something grey,
the only colours those reflected
on the outside, in the outer space
of the blue sky and beyond.

Perhaps they’re the same
part of my imagining
of things as they used to be.

So I stand here
still
wondering
which way to go
still
carrying the bag
that once carried my dreams.
It’s almost empty now.
Like this place
full of emptiness.

https://blognostics.net/…/on-the-edge-of-emptiness-by-lyn…/…

BLOGNOSTICS.NET
On the Edge Of Emptiness by Lynn White I’m standing on the edge, on the rim of the perimeter, on the outside looking....READ MORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog