Trapped

I can hear the flies buzzing
so I think I must have died
In life I could shoo them away
open a window
to persuade them through,
though usually they were
too stupid
to grasp the chance of freedom.
Now there is no window to be
opened.
We’re trapped in this closed space
with only our fears,
our most ancient fears
for company.
Eternal night.
No possibility
of freedom,
or escape.
Not for me.
Not for them.



I can hear the flies buzzing so I think I must have died In life I could shoo them away open a window to persuade them through, though usually they were too stupid to grasp the chance of freedom.…
About This Website
FREEVERSEREVOLUTION.WORDPRESS.COM
I can hear the flies buzzing so I think I must have died In life I could shoo them away open a window to persuade them through, though usually they were too stupid to grasp the chance of freedom.…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog