Still Broken Hearted
Something new will come from it
I’m sure.
I think I’ve found the key
at last.
I tried so hard to hold it
together
to keep it from breaking
even though the signs were all so
ominous
in the end there was nothing
I could do
the lock had jammed
the darkness filled you
to overflowing
and split your heart in two.
To raise funds for victims of the Australian bushfires, this is a collection of dark Valentine's Day tales. A charity anthology to raise funds for the Australian bushfire victims... All sale proceeds will be donated to the Australian Red Cross.

AMAZON.COM
To raise funds for victims of the Australian bushfires, this is a collection of dark Valentine's Day tales. A charity anthology to raise funds for the Australian bushfire victims... All sale proceeds will be donated to the Australian Red Cross. Thank you for buing and hope you enjoy these stories...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog