So Much Bull


“You’re just like me,”

said the woman in the Art Group,

“we both paint freely in bright colours

and constantly re-paint and make make changes,

wear the paper thin even until we’re content with it all.

We’re both Taurus you see - stubborn, dedicated, determined”


I used to reply that I wasn’t into astrology,

didn’t believe it at all.

Then she would describe the Taurus personality

and I recognised her.


It fitted her perfectly:

patiently determined to persevere till the job is done,

relaxed and reliable

but not afraid to speak out, a force to be reckoned with

bravely eccentric enough

to dye her hair green long after punk and youth had passed.

And so focused,

ultra well organised she had everything smartly sorted.


But I could also recognise myself

as she described herself,

so then I wondered…


https://4fpzodiacenergy.blogspot.com/2024/07/lynn-white.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog