Don’t Go
When I’m with you
I feel I am whole.
Captured and completed.
Engulfed by you.
When you kiss me
all my fears disappear
in the kiss.
Where do they go?
I don’t know.
Do you wrap them round your tongue
and swallow them whole?
I don’t know.
I only know the comfort
I feel, such peace.
So don’t go.
Don’t go.
Please,
don’t
go.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1722360984/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1534255651&sr=1-2&refinements=p_27%3ASoodabeh+Saeidnia

AMAZON.COM
The present book is the third volume of the bilingual series of poetry collection, Persian Sugar in English Tea. The anthology includes short poems, micro-poetry and haiku by 59 new and well-accomplished poets from Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, India, and other Asian, Middle Eastern and European coun...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog