Story Tellers
I’ll tell my stories.
My life stories.
My rememberings,
meanderings
never written down,
but taken in for telling.
Waiting now
to be put outside again.
I’ll tell my stories.
I’ll put the inside out.
See if I can find
my lost past self
and hold it still
for a snap shot
to be taken.
But my dream stories,
were never outside.
They’re the secret ones.
Unrevealed
staying inside.
Maybe later
I’ll tell my dream stories,
let you into them,
put them in the mix.
Let you get lost in there,
as I did.
And then
all of you will see
all of me,
maybe.
Later,
there’ll only be my stories.
I’ll be part of your stories
then.
Or will I be lost,
still lost.
Lost in them.
Story Tellers by Lynn White I’ll tell my stories. My life stories. My rememberings, meanderings never written down, but taken in for telling....READ MORE
BLOGNOSTICS.NET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog