Curly Cashews
That’s what it said on the packet,
‘curly cashews’.
But right now,
I would like a straight cashew
for a change,
had enough of those that are curly.
So I asked
in the Health food shop.
I asked in several Health Food shops.
Some very strange looks were forthcoming,
but no straight cashews.
I don’t give up easily.
I searched on Google.
Perused Amazon.
Lots of cashews,
but in the photos all were curly.
Looks like I will have to become a plant breeder,
a hybridiser to satisfy this need,
fast becoming an obsession,
for a cashew that has no curl or curve.
I believe someone has developed a straight banana,
so in time, who knows what there will be.




BLOGNOSTICS.NET
Curly Cashews by Lynn White That’s what it said on the packet, ‘curly cashews’. But right now, I would like a straight cashew for a change, had enough of those that are curly....READ MORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog