All of a Flutter
Here I come
all of a flutter,
a flapping frenzy of feathers
determined to find a space
in the cooing crowd.
A space that fits me.
A space befitting
a bird of a feather.
And now I’m ready,
red legged and pigeon toed ready
to strut my stuff with the rest.
We’ll take those tasty tourist titbits
with a bow here,
and a coo there.
We’re their strutting stars
shining iridescently
making their day
until our finale
when we rise
up as one,
all of a flutter,
a flapping fluttering frenzy
ready for the next audience.

https://blognostics.net/blognostics-an-innovative-experience-in-literature-poetry-and-art/2018/08/11/all-of-a-flutter-by-lynn-white/


BLOGNOSTICS.NET
All of a Flutter by Lynn White Here I come all of a flutter, a flapping frenzy of feathers determined to find a space in the cooing crowd. A space that fits me....READ MORE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog